Structures and Forms (Kipen)

Tenses (Ankip)

Tense

To Be

Suffix

Form

Example

English

Present tense

war, ist

a

Subject + To Be + Verb+e

Min war gela (war gelamin)

I come

Present tense

war

riy

Subject + To Be + Verb+riy

Min war gelriy (war gelriymin)

I am coming

Future tense

werde, ist

taç

Subject + To Be + Verb+taç

Min werde geltaç (war geltaçmin)

I will come

Past tense

wurde

erti

Subject + To Be + Verb+erti

Min wurde gelerti (wurde gelertimin)

I came

Past Perfect Tense

worde

miş

Subject + To Be + Verb+miş

Min worde gelmiş (Worde gelmişmin)

I had been came

Request Mode

war

ay

Subject + Verb + ay

Min war gelay

Let me come

Passive Passive Mode

war

zeş

Subject + To Be + zeş+verb

Min war zeşgelerti.

I was came

Conditional Mode

-

us

Subject + verb+us

Min gelus

If I come

Thesis Mode

-

ver

Subject + verb+ver

Min geliver

Come on

Imperative Mode

 

 

Verb Infinitive

Gel!

Come!

Always mode

war

ing

Subject + To Be + Verb+ing

Min war geling

I am coming, I always come

Olumsuz fiil yapılarında kök fiil önüne “Ñâ” getirilir; “Ñâgel”.

Example: My uncle came from Istanbul yesterday. I'm waiting for him right now. He has a car. We will go to the cinema with him.

Al Bakiyye: Tün minin Emmi wurde gelerti İstanbul’fin. İmdi war min konda olıy. Ol sahap ber Arayba. Miz werden gettaç zu lâ Kalrayluk. 

Passive (Pasiv)

There are 2 options for the passive; with “Man” and with “Zeş”.

-        With Zeş:Zeş” is added front of the verb; Zeşhahaşen (Break), Zeşhaşata (Breaks).

-        With Man: “Man + To Be + Main Verb + MAN’s Suffix”.

For Example: Man war yapo. (It breaks)

Suffix

Example

English

O

Yapo

Makes

Tum

Yaptum

Done

Ge … tet

Geyaptet

It is done.

 

Example: This book is dictated to us by someone else.

Al Bakiyye     : Man war geyazet mize bu lâ Betik. 

Bay (by): It is used in passive sentences. Who is making the verb, it is used to it.

EN: The book is written by me.

BK: Lâ Betik war man yazo bay min. 

Imperative (Çarıtakip)

The verb is used as infinitive. (!) exclamation mark is placed at the end of the sentence.

 

Possitive Imperative

Nagative Imperative

Wish Imperative

Passive Imperative

Al Bakiyye:

Kond!

Ñâkond!

Konday!

Zeşkond!

English:

Stay at home!

Dont stay at home!

Let me stay at home!

Stay at home

There is/There are (Gibs)

Türkçe           :           Evde bir çocuk var.

English           :           There is a child at home.

Deutsch          :           Es gibt ein Kind zu Hause.

Al Bakiyye     :          ГБ Ӭ БΛ Ƒ.. Ӭ Ḷ

Al Bakiyye     :           Gibs lâ ber Bala efiy lâ Barq.

Have/Has (Sahap)

There are 2 forms for his sentences. It is with the modal verb: “Sahap”, verb: “menç”.

It cannot use “a” in Present Tense with this form; (Min sahap ber Arayba / Min sahapa ber Arayba.

English           : I have a car.

Al Bakiyye     : Min sahap ber Arayba.

English:          I have a car. I had Money but now I have not any money. I will have a new house after 3 days.

Al Bakiyye:    Min sahap ber Arayba. Min sahaperti lâ Paray. İmdi sahapa min jo Paray. Min werde mençtaç ber Barq-iteze sonru uc günfik. 

Any/never (Jo)

The sentences must be possitive form. When the “Jo” is used, the meaning will be negative only. There is no rule. Where you want, you can use it.

English:          I have never been to Istanbul.

Al Bakiyye:    Min wurde gedeerti zu ya İstanbul jo. / Jo wurde min gedeerti ya İstanbula. 

Maybe (Bolay)

English

Al Bakiyye

Maybe

Bolayki

I believe, according to my belief

Glavmin, Min war glava, Agar İnançřiymen

To me, i think

Agar min, Abşay min, Minja,  Min war aylaba, Ukumřiymen, Cümanřiymen


About (Wû)

Al Bakiyye

English

Özwû

About me

Özwû

About me

Menwû

About me

Haqwû

About me

Sinwû

About you


Needs (Vam)

I need a book: Min vam ber Betik. 

You don't need to know what I'm doing: Sin vam nar bila nû wurde min maxerti.

 

Like & Hate (Hoş & Xınc)

If the word is a verb, it should be used with the name form with “-lam”. And the word-name takes suffix according to tense, form or others. Also the name after the “hoş/xınc” should be ended with “-fin”.

            Hoş/Xınc + Name+fin

I like you: Min war hoşa sinfin

I hate this house: Min war Xınca bu lâ Barqfin. 

I hate going to school: Min Xınca gedelamfin tu ya Okul.

 

Alû Mode

If there is not a word in the Al Bakiyye dictionary yet, or if you want to emphasize a word from other languages like English, Turkish, German, etc., it should be used “alû” before the work. Also it can be added to language code like “en, de, tr, eo, ar, fa, bk”.

Alû Form: Language Code + Alû+the word from another language. (en-Alûcheckin, de-Alûbahnhoff, tr-Alûgümüş, ar-Alûdunya…). In this form the foreign word can be added to Al Bakiyye. For Example: en-Alûmail (Mail - from English). The populer 6 language’s codes:

English:          en,                   Esperanto:      eo,

German:          de,                   Arabic:           ar,

Turkish:          tr,                    Persian:          fa.

Wish (Kiay)

It will add “-ay” end of the verb. Also “kiay” can be used as a preposition or a verb. It can be used front or end of the sentences.

English           : I wish I could learn German.

Al Bakiyye     : Kiay war min matunay ya Lisan-icermen. 

Interested in (İlig)

It is used to be and the tense should be always tense (Bahîan). The main verb is “İlig”. Form: “ilig + zu + name”

English:          I am interested in cinema.

Al Bakiyye:    Min war iliging zu Kalrayyut.

Comments

Popular Posts